Best Ceramic Knife Set by IMORI - 3 Chef Rated Blades with SafeEdge Back Corners (6'' Chef + 5'' Slicing knife + 4'' Paring)
Free Shipping Included! Best Ceramic Knife Set by IMORI - 3 Chef Rated Blades with SafeEdge Back Corners (6'' Chef + 5'' Slicing knife + 4'' Paring) by IMORI ADVANCED CERAMICS at Banana Docks Catering. MPN: 5823718649. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A Kitchen Essential For Chefs, Food Enthusiasts & Anyone Who Enjoys The Entire Culinary Experience - Our set includes a 6'' Chef's knife, a 5'' Slicing Knife, and a 4'' Paring knife, so whether you are filleting arctic char, chopping vegetables or slicing the thinnest slivers of garlic, you'll find that IMORI knives are up to the task - IMORI blades are made with zirconium oxide, which is second only to diamond in hardness. This means our knives can hold a sharper edge and retain it 8 - 10 time
Product Description & Reviews
A Kitchen Essential For Chefs, Food Enthusiasts & Anyone Who Enjoys The Entire Culinary Experience - Our set includes a 6" Chef's knife, a 5" Slicing Knife, and a 4" Paring knife, so whether you are filleting arctic char, chopping vegetables or slicing the thinnest slivers of garlic, you'll find that IMORI knives are up to the task - IMORI blades are made with zirconium oxide, which is second only to diamond in hardness. This means our knives can hold a sharper edge and retain it 8 - 10 times longer than conventional metal knives - IMORI Knives will not rust, stain, or be corroded by acid, salts, or oils commonly found in food. Additionally, our advanced ceramic material will not transfer taste or odors - IMORI blades are lighter than steel so it feels like the blade does all the work. Introducing IMORI Advanced Ceramics. The superior cutting experience your kitchen deserves - You should avoid cutting with any type of knife on glass, granite, marble, or tile surfaces that can cause the blades to chip or break. Instead, cut on softer surfaces like wood, plastic or silicone - Avoid cutting frozen foods, bones and any other denser products because they could damage the knives - As a general rule, if you wouldn't bite into it with your teeth, don't touch it with your knives - You should not put any high quality knives in the dishwasher. The high pressure water can bounce the knives around causing damage to the blades, and could potentially leave a very sharp blade in an unexpected position. - IMORI knives are non-porous, so oils and other bacteria-containing contaminants will not stick to the surface, making them very easy to clean. We take great pride in the quality of all our products, that's why we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Features & Highlights
- CUT LIKE NEVER BEFORE - Slicing, dicing and chopping become effortless and enjoyable. IMORI knives aren't like traditional kitchen knives. Made with high-grade zirconia, second in hardness only to diamond, our ceramic blades will stay ultrasharp up to ten times longer than steel. Plus, they are rust and stain proof and will not transfer odors or tastes, keeping your flavors clean and fresh
- SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST - Our 6" chef knife, 5" slicing knife, and 4" paring knife are designed with rounded SafeEdge back corners, usually only found on more expensive cutlery, and fitted with custom sheaths for safe storage. Additionally, they feature ergonomic non-slip handles and are chef-rated for quality
- YOUR KITCHEN DESERVES KNIVES THIS STYLISH AND SHARP - IMORI ceramic knives are precision instruments that cut like no other while brightening up your kitchen. Store them snugly inside our protective gift box or keep them handy in your kitchen drawer, where their stylish orange color will make them stand out
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We trust that you'll love your knives. But if you don't, simply return the complete set in its original packaging and get a full refund
- WHY IMORI? - Our mission is to serve the home chef. Those who, like us, love to plan, prepare, cook, and without a doubt, enjoy. We know it's all in the details, that's why we never compromise on quality and customer service-no matter what's cooking
IMORI ADVANCED CERAMICS
IMORI ADVANCED CERAMICS
IMORI ADVANCED CERAMICS
6.3 x 1.25 x 12.75 inches
6.54 x 1.26 x 13.07 inches
Have questions about this item (5823718649), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by IMORI ADVANCED CERAMICS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: B001P8J1GU, ean: 0885494166827,
Sushi made easy.... Sushezi! With easy-to-follow instructions, Sushezi creates perfectly formed sushi quickly and reliably with no guesswork and no trial and error. Using your own choice of imaginative fillings will make you a sushi expert and have y...
mpn: SA5017695, ean: 7394150176955,
Sagaform wants its brand and Product range to be the obvious gift choice for saturday nights' dinner hosts, or the new neighbor you want to welcome to the neighborhood, or yourself when you want to brighten up your own day. Eating together is, as is ...
mpn: GS-29, ean: 4943691829184,
Debone that fresh Atlantic salmon with these curved fish bone tweezers from Global. These CROMOVA 18 stainless steel tweezers have the perfect balance. They are compact and fit comfortably in your hand so that deboning fish can be more enjoyable. The...
mpn: 123110, ean: 4960664776788,
Our Kyocera advanced ceramic innovation series knives feature a proprietary zirconia Z212 Black blade with a Black, ergonomic, soft-touch handle for safe handling and control. The upward angle of the handle-to-blade design allows for easier cutting o...